PENDING _XIV_'s Staff Application

Discussion in 'Staff Application' started by _XIV_, Apr 16, 2018 at 1:35 AM.

1. _XIV_

_XIV_ New Member

IGN : _XIV_

Do you have discord and a working microphone? : Yes

Can you record videos in decent quality? : Yes

How long have you been playing on ScarletMC? : 10 hours (approximated)

Do you have any past experiences as a staff member? (Explain in detail) : Yes. Beginning as a helper on PvPCorparation, a server owned by TeKxJanz but has now also shut down, I encountered all types of intense and consequential situations. Then, proving to be a trustworthy helper, I progressed on to Moderator where my job developed. As my job developed, I recognized that the server demanded more from me so I upgraded myself as a character and devoted more time to the server. Ultimately, during my time on PvPCorparation I possessed the necessary assets to prove myself as a worthy staff member and assisted the community at all times

What can you bring to the ScarletMC Staff-Team? : As an obliging and polite player, I desire to improve the ScarletMC environment. In order to achieve this desire, I vow for good consistency to ensure that no player will be dissatisfied. Having younger siblings has enhanced my skills with adolescents; this presents my rare ability to work with children. Seeking to establish a helpful environment, I will punish according to rules and lift the overall aura of the server. In addition, I will attempt to spawn happiness for all players by disciplining those who choose to operate on racist or sexist remarks; I will also penalize cheaters, bullies, and abusers to preserve the safety on this server. I promise to respond to players in need as quick and helpful as possible. Ultimately, I can provide valuable support for players who wish to play happily and peacefully on ScarletMC

Why should we choose you over every other applicant? (Explain in detail) : My maturity as a soon to be adult proves to be valuable and continues to grow. Owning a strong and kind personality, I respect all of humanity and my ultimate passion is to help others; to grow this community. Unlike most players, I expertise in quickly reacting to issues and applying the appropriate solution to heal them. Every day, I will penalize players fairly and will not mistreat anyone. Some players lack the knowledge of how significant recording conversations are for evidence however I can supply this. Patience is my greatest asset

What do you plan to do as a staff member? : Overall, I plan to provide constant service for players on Discord, forums, and most significantly on the server. My ambitions are to create an euphoria for the community and to guide those who are facing times of distress

SCENARIOS

You are a Helper on the server and there is a huge battle happening in chat which involves flaming, death threat and lots of vulgarity. How would you handle the situation? : By referring to the rules, I will appropriately punish players who disrespect the servers regulations and support any players who were harmed by the event. After, I will provide proof of the event if necessary

You are a Helper on the server and you have rightfully muted a YouTuber but their fans are upset and start disrespecting you. How would you handle the situation? : By presenting a fair reason of this mute and trust-able evidence. However, if these fans continue to violently protest, I will apply necessary precautions. Subsequently, If a player disagrees with my actions I will be forced to ignore them and continue to focus on the more significant threats

You are a Helper on the server and you have found out that an Admin has been abusing powers and the Admin tells you not to tell anyone. What would you do in a situation like this? : First, I would attempt to motivate the Admin to quit abusing powers. However, if this fails I will discuss the subject with other trusted staff to ensure a safe solution

Tell us a little about yourself : I am a current junior in high school; I take two APs. AP English 11 and AP Biology. I live with two younger sisters and a younger brother. And though I am not so great, I am a 152 Ib wrestler; I love it. I mostly occupy my days with video games and friends. I extremely enjoy offering assistance. Live in New York however I am a conservative. My name is Logan

#1 _XIV_, Apr 16, 2018 at 1:35 AM
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2018 at 3:58 AM
  2. Jimbk2002

Jimbk2002 Helper
    Staff Member Helper

Looks good tho I would recommend playing more then 10hours :p!

EZ Designs likes this.
  3. EZ Designs

EZ Designs Helper
    Staff Member Helper

Wonderful job! I do agree with @Jimbk2002 you just need a little more playing time! :)

4. 29c

29c Administrator
    Staff Member Admin

Hello @_XIV_,

Great application but you have less than 48 hours of playtime! I have decided to set your application as PENDING until you have a total playtime of 48 hours. Once you have received the total, please PM me on discord and I will reply to this post with our decision.

~29c