APPROVED Avizoh's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Avizoh, Apr 15, 2018 at 3:44 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Avizoh

Avizoh Helper
    Staff Member Helper

IGN : Avizoh

Do you have discord and a working microphone? : Yes

Can you record videos in decent quality? : Yes

How long have you been playing on ScarletMC? : In-Game time around 8 hours I think.

Do you have any past experiences as a staff member? (Explain in detail) : Yes, I have been Helper/Moderator on a server called LitRaids, at first it averaged around 20 people during peak times, but recently it has been averaging around 50+ people (for the most part only like 10 alts). I would help on the forums and discord, by answering any questions that needed answered and then in-game I would also answer questions and monitor chat. On that server we needed proof, if players are hackusating this person I would usually pvp him on my alt while recording and if I think he hacks too then I would screenshare him. Normally if it did get to the part where I needed to screenshare the player usually admitted. So the community was pretty chill, occasionally you'd have those players that just piss you off like, Behemoth did to 29c and Zukos the other day.

What can you bring to the ScarletMC Staff-Team? :
    Overall being nice and helping people with their and making it better than what it was is a goal for me. People that are down because of losing their gset, dying, or even just having a bad day can still have some fun. Even just asking what's wrong has made their day better, rather than that person saying they hate the game and wanting to kill themselves. It is not the end of the world but to them at the moment it may feel like it. Giving some helpful tips to those players who are having a hard time and are not very experienced at the game can end up being on FTop for the first time. Of course I would not see it but I am sure they would be happy.

Being active is great. This contributes to the community because you show everyone you care about the server and want to make sure everyone is fine and having a great time! It also proves I want to make sure I'm there constantly helping out and watching over forums so other staff members can have some down time if needed.

Multiple times I have been playing a game where someone was breaking the rules and every single time there is not a single staff member in my lobby. This will make gameplay more fun, no one likes a cheater that makes the game unfair, and not enjoyable. I would like to make sure these guys that are cheating get punished and not ruin the game for the rest. (Overall, not just talking about this server)

A few other things are making helpful post and knowing the rules. Both very recommended. When I make helpful post I do it so that players actually figure how to do stuff and know what to do next time they do that "thing". It is no fun when you do not know how to play! Also knowing the rules is extremely helpful as you know what to look at for and to decide whether or not that person is "breaking" a rule.

Why should we choose you over every other applicant? (Explain in detail) :
    Although commands are definitely limited I will try my best to create this community into a furthered family like experience. I will do my absolutely best to resolve conflicts between the players. I will provide a friendly and fun experience for new players to keep them engaged within the community and come back everyday like I continuously do. My work will further this amazing community that we have. My work will provide the best experiences I have been through to other players in need. It will create a welcoming, fun but most importantly a productive community. I have some friends that play this server today but this does not affect how I would treat them. In my eyes, everyone is equal and shall not be treated better than any other. I find that there can be favoritism on this server or other servers, but I do not believe in it. I do not play favorites for my friends no matter what. I find favoritism to be very unfair and a disadvantage to some players. Everyone has that one person on the server that they do not like as much as others, and if you are a staff member you may treat that person lesser than others. When I am of staff I do not treat anyone less, no matter if I may like them less than others. When of staff I hide my emotions to players when I must ban, mute or verbally warn them. I find it the most productive way to perform your job
    efficiently. Three important characteristics I have is being being patient, able to handle situations well and being a good listener. Patience in my opinion is one of the most important characteristics that staff can have. Patience is necessary in a situation when the player is getting out of hand and starts to take it out on a staff member. I am very patient when it comes to getting hate and I also can take it very well. I do not let hate ever get to me. This separates me from most people because I do not get upset. This allows me to do my job efficiently without letting the player get to me. Another important characteristic is being a good listener. I am a very good listener when it comes to hearing the cries of the players! I will always help and listen to the best of my ability or as far as my command access goes. Lastly, I am a very fast learner. This can apply to all situations whether it be in real life or in the video game world. There is a time every once in a blue moon where I do not know a command/plugin and I need to learn it. The person can say it to me once and I’ll have it down in a snap of your fingers. This had applied when I was banned for not knowing the rules. When given the rules I had memorized it like it is on the back of my hand very quickly. Being a fast learner can help me tremendously when being a staff member because I would only need to see a name once to memorize that player/person and what she/he is like.

What do you plan to do as a staff member? :
    As a staff member I will help out the community by helping players in need on discord, the forums, and in-game. I want to make this server flourish and grow with it as a community. I plan to help with the server itself as in helping Zed with plugins or 29c with testing things.

SCENARIOS

You are a Helper on the server and there is a huge battle happening in chat which involves flaming, death threat and lots of vulgarity. How would you handle the situation? : I would punish the players according, either a temp mute/mute or a temp ban/ban depending on what is actually happening. If I can not handle/punish the players with the correct punishment, I will send proof of everything to a staff member that can give out the punishment.

You are a Helper on the server and you have rightfully muted a YouTuber but their fans are upset and start disrespecting you. How would you handle the situation? : I would explain why he was muted and ask them to calm down. If I have to take it even farther I will talk to the YT'er and ask him to tell his fans to calm down, otherwise I'll contact a staff member to help.

You are a Helper on the server and you have found out that an Admin has been abusing powers and the Admin tells you not to tell anyone. What would you do in a situation like this? : One I'd like to follow the rules of a higher staff member but in this case I'd have to disobey them and notify another admin or the manager/owner.

Tell us a little about yourself : So about me, I am very athletic, I don't take shortcuts, I don't give out bans/mutes to players I think/know unless I get my proof first. I take my time, I don't rush. Patience is nice to have because others may take a long time to answer/tell you something and you may be sitting there waiting on an answer. Most people would get frustrated and tell them to hurry and get stressed out or something. I wouldn't. I am active, kind, trustworthy, and if I am a caring person. I don't judge people, I get to know that person first because what if you are entirely wrong and that person gets upset from it? Well then now that person may not speak to you anymore. I am Italian, German, and Native American, If I get to know you guys more I'll tell you guys more about me

#1 Avizoh, Apr 15, 2018 at 3:44 PM
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2018 at 5:25 PM
  2. 29c

29c Administrator
    Staff Member Admin

Hey @Avizoh!

Great application but you forgot those two questions! Please fill them out and we will make a decision.

3. Avizoh

Avizoh Helper
    Staff Member Helper

@29c My bad I though I did them. Went back and answered the questions!

4. 29c

29c Administrator
    Staff Member Admin

Hello @Avizoh

After many reviews of your application, the Administration team here at ScarletMC hereby accepts you onto our staff team!

ACCEPTED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.