Thoughts on Season 5?

Discussion in 'Discussion' started by Volii, Apr 13, 2018.

1. Volii

Volii New Member

Any thoughts about Season 5 so far? Personally, I like it. I think it was pretty anticipated by all the players and I think it is good so far.

2. Zed

Zed Owner
    Staff Member Owner

Thank you :)

We're open for any suggestions you may have!

3. Volii

Volii New Member

I think it'd be pretty cool if you were to add money pouches. Money pouches is basically a portable version of money. You can win them from crates, and it'll give you a ranged amount of money according to how you programmed it. Also, the tiers vary. There is often times tiers 1-7. I really like this plugin and I think you should check it out.

CrazzyTNT likes this.
  4. Gorilliax

Gorilliax New Member

I disagree , (Eventhough I love the plugin.) We already have bar gamble , coinflips and additionally we do already receive money from crates.

5. Volii

Volii New Member

That's what I'm saying. Instead of earning a firm amount of money from crates, you can earn a different amount each time from crates. For instance, with voting crate instead of winning 2k or 5k everytime.. You can win 2k - 10k. The price varies as I said, instead of being firm.

6. DerpyFishMan

DerpyFishMan Senior Moderator
    Staff Member Senior-Mod

Interesting idea, but I really see no point in this. Earning a set amount of money from crates is better then getting a random amount I would say. Anyways, if you wan't a random amount of money we have the bartender npc at spawn. :)